Thanks to ToBNatural.com and EDEN Body Works I have been given the opportunity to “Discover EDEN for myself”.
I have been natural for almost two years not by choice but due to medical reason (think pink). But now I wouldn’t have it no other way. Since then I’ve been on mission to find the products that works for my 3C/4A beautiful curls.
* All Natural Cleansing CoWash: Rinsed all previous product out of my hair with warm water. Divided my hair into four section start adding CoWash to each section. Easy to detangle with my fingers. -The product was thin, runny and difficult to grab. I wasted a lot of product trying to get the product from the container to my hair. I will transfer the remaining product to a container similar to the leave-in conditioner. My hair felt clean and fresh. Detangleing was a breeze. Didn’t feel like my hair was strip of its natural oils. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ not 5 only because of the container.
* All Natural Curl Defining Cream (Medium Hold): Littles goes a long ways. As soon as I put the product on my hair my curls pop. My hair is so soft I just held them in my hands. Did a two strand twist style. I’m wearing a pin up protective style. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
* All Natural Pudding Soufflé (Soft Hold): Haven’t used yet. But it smell amazing.
* All Natural Leave In-Conditioner: After placing about a dime size amount on my hair you could actual see the waves of curls in my hair. I could see the length of my hair plus now I know I can get that pull back ponytail. Never wanted a wanna be ponytail. 😉 I love everything about this product. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
* Control Edge Glaze: It tames the gray.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I can purchase all these product locally. Thanks for all your hard work to ensure that we (natural curly girls) can continue to have beautiful curly hair.
Thank you for the experience. Bye4Now 50Gray&Natural