I was a bit shock to see Angela’s Accurate Administrative Services’ had recommended me for an “Inspiring Blogger Award” since I have no experience. Plus, I’m all over the place with my writing or should I say telling what goes on in my country living life in the great state of Oklahoma. But at the same time honored.
There were some ‘rules’ that went along with being a nominee listed below.
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you. (DONE)
2. List the rules and display the award. (DONE)
3. Share seven facts about yourself. (DONE)
Seven Facts About Me:
1. Married my Assistant Platoon Sergeant while station at Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
2. Have one (1) amazing grandson. Who is turning six (6), July 1st.
3. Born in Manhattan, New York in the early 1960s.
4. Drive my dream car (C300 Black Mercedes Benz). I always said once I turn fifty (50) I was going to buy one.
5. Retired from Government Civilian Service as a GS09. My job title was Installation Training Coordinator. I traced a lot on this job but I had the opportunity to go places in the United States that I don’t think I would had the opportunity if not in that position. Retired early due to medical reasons.
6. Love to cook, bake, photography, SHOP, travel, praise dance and decorate.
7. Married to a minister. There’s nothing more filling in my relationship with my husband than knowing that he is a man of God.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. (DONE)
2. Angela’s Accurate Administrative Services’ Blog
3. Curls and Mo
4. Afrophire Magazine
5. Jeanie Shepard Ministries
6. Lynette Noni
7. Imperfect Concepts
8. Trials n Tresses
9. Coils so Beautiful™
11. Beautifully Mane
12. A Hair Story…
13. My Curly Potential
14. Chic and Coily!
NOTE: I only link the first five (5) go to my page and they are listed there.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (DONE)
I enjoyed writing the facts about myself. Which I had plan on doing before this came up. Only a confirmation letting me know I’m on the right path.