Was nominated by Jeanie Shepard Ministries Blog for One Lovely Blog Award. When I first read the email notification it brought tears to my eyes. I’ve been following her blog for about two months give or take. Each days there is a message of love, hope, encouragement and must important Jesus loves you and desires nothing but the best for you. Being a teacher of the gospel and married to a minister, you sometimes are in search where you can drink from a well that’s flowing with the anointing words of God. Thank you Minister Jeanie Shepard for the nomination.
7 facts about 50Gray&Natural
1. Was active dual military (Army Strong)
2. Cheerleader in high school and college
3. Hate I had back surgery not once but twice 😦
5. Love to sing in my car
6. Take a lot of selfies
7. Love to play in the dirt and watch things bloom
1. Thank the person and link who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers and contact them on their post to let them know that they have been nominated.